Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dinosaur bird

A few from this summer, Seems like I have a ton of larger stuff that is slowly coming together, the werewolf still needs some background but I just had to put it in here. The image I used for reference for the dead bird actually had fingers at the top of the wings, I though at the time that this was neat,like a missing link to some dinosaur gene,so I put it in the drawing, but later a client who is a farmer told me that that is not the case and that the dead birdie was probably a mutant that the parents pushed out...kinda even better than intended. Pretty stoked on how the octopus frames the bottom of that chestpiece,I will probably use that trick again, and a bear that worked for the Polish army in WW2, pretty cool imagery fo sho'



No comments: